Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Saturday, August 30, 2008

Quick Funny

So, bless my husband.  He does all the grocery shopping ... and occasionally, I ask him to pick up some "feminine" items for me.

Well, also on the list was what I call "goop" -- the boys have been in to having their hair kinda spikey, and I needed some gel .. .so I put that on the list and they were excited about getting "goop."

My husband hard started looking for it (if you know my husband, you understand he has no need for hair products and had some trouble finding gel.)  So he is in the kind of "drug store" area of the store, and decides to get MY stuff since he can't find the goop - and go back to look again -- and tells the boys -- we'll get your goop in a minute.

So, he gets my stuff, puts it in the cart, and proceeds to go look for goop.  Suddenly, Nick, who is in the cart, whips out a tampon - holds it up and yells, "Daddy -- Daddy is this goop??"   Ryan is like -- no, no - put it back.  Then of course, Kyle wants to know "What is that??"  Ryan is like, don't worry about it, let's go look for goop.   Then Nick grabs the package of pads, hold them high over his head "Daddy -- is THIS goop?"  
Daddy -- "No - put it down."   Nick  -- still holding it up over his head - "But what is it, what is this daddy?"

I have a feeling I may need to get my own stuff in the future.
Haahahahahahaaahaaaa.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me smile! Have a good 3 day weekend. Dana