Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sigh

So I gave this blog a whole new look and got all geared up to be a faithful blogger .. and haven't posted in a bajillion years.

Things are SOOOO busy right now -- too many to-do lists to keep up with.
----
Funny - I started the above last week, and got interupted and am just now getting back to it. Just reinforces how many different directions I've been pulled.
However, my to-do lists have finally gotten smaller.

I hope to get back to blogging regularly. This doesn't count. It's boring.

The Five:
(Feelings)
1. Tired - sugar crash. (Had a TINY piece of cake at work.)
2. Generally upbeat ... for a Monday.
3. Anxious to get home and watch DWTS.
4. Wish I had a pony tail holder. Hair is bugging me.
5. Full.

(Wishes)
1. This weight would fall off faster.
2. I was a better mom in the mornings.
3. It wouldn't rain this week.
4. I was wearing jammies. will be in 30 minutes!
5. All my "to-do's" were 'to done'

No comments: