Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Friday, May 2, 2008

Control Freak

I just tried to hijack the noon show ... from home. Apparently they "have it under control." Uh huh. I wrote a cold open. I puttered. I fretted. I gave some direction. I stressed a couple people out.

But you know what? They do have it under control. I suppose extended weather coverage can actually happen without me. *sigh*

Stand back when I get in.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm sure that your job is stressful enough and I bet it's hard to turn over the reins when crazy stuff like the weather happens. I shouldn't have complained about my shows either.

Hate that you didnt know about what? I guess I don't understand the twitter?

KELLY said...

Oh - I hated that I didn't know about the overnight storm damage until my husband called me this morning just before nine.

Shawn said...

ohhhhh gotcha. yeah northland it's bad. I have a few friends up here that lost quite a bit. Scary makes me thankful that I got to clean my house today some don't have a house to clean :(