I don't feel like blogging. But I do feel like being random....and a while back folks ask me to do the 7 random things blog they were doing. So....7 random things about me:
1. I was the first girl born on the Hicks side of the family in 112 years.
2. I don't like anything (except clothes) to touch my knees.
3. I'm watching iCarly right now. I can't help it.
4. Regarding food: I generally don't like hard things in my soft things. Example: carrots in jello. Wrong. Chocolate m-n-ms or bits or whatever in ice cream. Blech. It's too frozen. Oh, and I don't like stuff to touch stuff on my plate. And yes, I do eat things one at a time, and have never understood why that's weird.
5. I like thin crust Domino's pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese.
6. I only HATE/WILL *NOT* eat two foods: raisins, and sweet potatos. There are other foods I don't really like, but would still eat. Those two - never, ever, ever, ever. And YES I can detect a raisin in anything and will spit it at you if you try to deceive me.
7. I have a piece of lead from a pencil in my face, right under my eye. You can see it if you look - -a little gray spot.
How's that for random? Pretty food heavy - but it's lunch time. Ta - ta!