Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday

Well, 5 more days of sweeps. (If you include the wknd.) It appears we may lose. So, all this work and stress ... for a disappointing loss.

And there won't even be the relief of sweeps being over, because THE. VERY. NEXT. DAY. we'll do freakin' 3 hours of Plaza Lights coverage. (Yeah, the ONE year Thanksgiving is NOT in Sweeps -- and we take over the Plaza Lights.) Doh!

I'm not complaining ... so much as I am just worn out. Luckily, I have a four day weekend coming. It's jammed packed, and some stress has presented itself with some unexpected changes to our plans ... but I'm still looking forward to sign off of the Plaza Lights and me hitting the road for a BREAK.

We're going to see Transiberian Orchestra Saturday night. I can't wait. I wish I could go up on stage and conduct the Bell Chorus or whatever it's called. I always pump that song up in the car and wave my arms like I'm conducting. I probably look like a raving loon - but I love it.

Well. That's enough random for now. How 'bout some five?
THE FIVE:
Feelings:
1. Full. Taco Bell. Blech
2. Tired. Darn early basketball.
3. Whatever the feeling is that describes the desire to get a bunch a stuff done. But the tired feeling is holding it back.
4. Comfy. No bra day. Sweats on. Not leaving house. ( :
5. Ack ... more of number 3. I gotta get Christmas lists organized this weekend. Ack.

Wishes:
1. I could take a nap -- BUT -- not lose any time from my wknd.
2. The Christmas lists were already organized
3. It was colder (yes, I really said that) so we could have a fire all day.
4. I wish my four day wknd was now. Then I could take that nap!
5. I wish I could figure out the draw to Guitar Hero. I find it hard and not fun -- but Jack and Daddy are all over it.

AAaaah....Saturday.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kelly!