Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Thursday, January 31, 2008

At Least The Week is Almost Over

So, not the most positive of weeks, eh? Today is the first day of sweeps...but CBS is in re-runs because of the writer's strike...some other networks managed to get some new shows created so our re-runs will be up against first-runs. Not good.

Looks like it is snowing now.

I feel like I am in a constant state of anger. "Stuff" keeps snowballing at work and I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall. I can't sleep because my brain won't turn off. I've prayed really hard we win the lottery so I can say: "You know what, you guys figure this out, I'm going to go live on the beach somewhere. Good luck."

I wish I knew how to write a book. I could be a reclusive author. That sounds really nice.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Have you thought about changing jobs or looking at [gasp] another station? You can make your blog private so you can vent all you like :) Or set up a separate private blog for all those feelings you just want to let loose!