Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blog Challenge: February

On a scrap website I visit often ... we issue challenges -- topics really -- to blog about to keep us blogging. I issued this one -- because February is just around the corner...I asked: "What are you looking forward to in February?" Simple question really. Not deep.

But I'm looking forward to February. Pinks and Reds and the whole Valentine's feel. Honestly, I shouldn't look forward to February at all -- it's a sweeps months, and with the writer's strike, CBS has very few new shows, and the other networks have more...and there's a really good chance we're going to get killed in the ratings. But. I'm not thinking about that. I'm thinking about pink and red and lovey-dovey girlie things. Yep. And doilies.

I remember making Valentines with my mom....and we always used doilies. That's a happy memory. So I'm looking forward to February and doilies and finding the happiness where I can. Bring it on.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You're on......my challenge is done. This is what happens when I get stir-crazy and spray paint at midnight :)