Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Eye Twitch

My eye twitch is back. I had it last fall ... when I was struggling with work stuff - mostly scheduling - and such .. and apparently not getting enough sleep.
It eventually went away ... not really sure when. It was a twitch that would happen every few minutes! So much so that I would google it to see if it meant I was about to have a stroke or something. But, everything said: too much caffeine, not enough sleep. Yep.

And it's back. Same scenario. Ryan's helping on Monday and Friday by putting Jack on the bus....but it's still not enough sleep. And my Coke drinking has escalated lately.

It's annoying. I wonder if people can see it. I don't think so .. but it's distracting. And weird! It's weird! So, what am I doing? Blogging instead of sleeping. Dummy.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I have something similar, but it's my hand, not my eye. Makes me feel like a weirdo but nothing I can do about it (except stress less, sleep more and nix caffeine. And we all know how soon that's gonna happen).

Kristin Michelle said...

GO TO BED!!!!!


that sucks, i hope things calm down for you soon!

Micki said...

I feel for you, I suffer from that too.