Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Twitter Updates from the JSchool

I'll be twittering while attending the JSchool celebrations ...
My twitters will update here at the top.

BUT You can also follow EVERYONE talking about the celebration by going to:

search.twitter.com and searching #mizzou

Those of you new to twitter, a pound sign before a word sends that twitter to a "feed," for lack of a better word, of all twitters related to that subject. So, if you're interested in discussion or whatever of that subject, you'll find it there.

'burg, here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly! Eat some potato skins at the 'burg for me! I'm sorry I'll miss out on the big celebration. But please e-mail me and let me know how it all goes. I can't wait to hear about it! I could use some "cleansing" myself... so don't leave out any details. Love ya, Karlyn