1. "Technical Support" -- when our computer crashed, Ryan called these "gurus" and followed their instructions by the letter ... and essentially made it so nothing could be recovered. Because THEY are morons, I've lost tons of fonts I've collected over time ... special emails .... word documents...pictures people have emailed ... favorites/bookmarks etc. etc.
2. Me not listening to myself. For about a week now, every time I've gotten on the computer, I've had a nagging feeling to go through and print out "Save" emails and delete others, just get it tidy and stuff saved. I've always felt like I've had some sort of weird "know its gonna happen before it does" thing .. and once again, I didn't act on it and ka-plewie....dead computer, all is lost.
3. 5th's Disease. It really shouldn't be called a disease. It's basically just a weird rash. And what's really stupid is that, by the time you realize that's what it is -- because you see this horrible rash -- the contagious part is over. So ... basically, your kid gets it -- you don't know he has it and is contaminating his brothers -- and it's a vicious cycle of stupid.
4. My body. I had a migraine the other night....horrible horrible...almost wanted to puke it was so bad ...so I took a Tylenol PM -- kill the headache/help me sleep. Well, it worked- - except I slept so hard I have a kink in my back that KILLS. Nice. OR OR OR - that could be a sign that I now have the elusive -- and stupid -- 5th's disease....it's shows up as joint pain in adults. And I've had a headache off and on since then.
5. The weather. Snow this weekend? Seriously? Enough is enough.
6. People who call me and tell me they can't do their job because they just got their hair done. Don't ask.
7. Me typing this right now instead of taking some Tylenol PM and going to bed.
ONE NOT STUPID THING: My husband ... who ran to HyVee for me when I came home tonight, and brought me a hot chocolate/peanut butter brownie. Chocolate helps everything.