Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Monday, March 10, 2008

Crud.

Our home computer has died ... and lost everything.
So, I'm quickly posting from work to say ... I won't be able to update for awhile.

Shawn, a scrap friend, is taking the computer to her husband ... hopefully he can do some CPR and get me back in business..and recover the lost stuff! THANK YOU SHAWN! Even if it doesn't work - I appreciate the help!

Waaaaaaah!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Feeling your pain Kelly, hopefully we can get it going for you. Crossing our fingers!

Kerry said...

Computer 911 from Corey. lol Hope he fixes it for you.

Lisa said...

Well that sucks ass.

I'm going to have Kelly blog withdrawl if it's not up & running soon.

And that's important because this is all about me, you know?

HA. :)

Hope Corey can get it fixed and you're up & running soon.