Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Has Arrived

Thank goodness. I took Thursday off and did NOTHING. And I really mean NOTHING. Ok, laundry...but I took like all day to do it. I just can NOT stop sleeping. It's weird. I get Jack on the bus the go back to bed (with Nick sitting w/me watching Nick Jr) and I sleep 'til lunch time. Then I make lunch, and we go back to bed. (Except on Tues/Weds - I went to work as a zombie.) I got up and slugged around. Today, you'd think I'd be all refreshed and bouncing around, but again, I went back to sleep after getting Jack on the bus and just got up to make the boys lunch. I'm going into work and still feel like a zombie. I had a Coke last night - and the caffeine didn't even help. I don't know what the deal is ... I want to feel normal and have some energy!!! Blech.

3 comments:

KELLY said...

Oh -- and NO. I am absolutely NOT pregnant. 100% positive. Yes, it feels like that kind of tired, but there's no chance. So I beat you to the punch.

Lisa said...

CRAP. I just was gonna post that. Get outta my head woman.

Again, I know how you feel. Wish I could fix it. Do you take vitamins? Drink lots of water? Hasn't done a flippin' thing for me but I hear it helps others.

Shawn said...

Your body is telling you it needs rest!!! Tell work that you are gonna be gone on Monday for a mental health day. Are you eating your veggies? Do you like smoothies? Maybe whip some up with some veggies or fruit and add some flax seed. :) If it doesnt give you energy it will make you poop! ha sorry again trying to make you laugh.