Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Saturday, April 26, 2008

No Frost!

There's a frost potential sometime this weekend....and considering all the flowers I JUST planted...I'm really hoping that doesn't happen here!  I'm DONE being cold!  I even put all my winter clothes away.  Grrrr.

So, it's Saturday.  Mom survived the week (so far.)  I'm on call this weekend (boo.)

I hope to finish my LOVE chipboard book today.  It's not turning out wonderful - it was hard to wrap my brain around scrapping on the weird shape - and keeping in mind the other side.  But it was a good exercise ... and I think my future chipboard books will be better.  I am going to unbind it - because it's just gotten too fat and won't close.  I'll hold it together with rings or ribbon or something.  So...hopefully I post that "Complete" project this weekend!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I can't believe we are still getting frost! Can't you write a news script that says no more crappy weather!!! :)