Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

5. Today's the Day.

I will be going into the doctor at an uncomfortable and drug-free 5.
I also have a new thing: needles in my face. Yep. How's that for pleasant?
It's like tingling on my cheeks - but not like "fallen asleep" tingling, it's like prickly needles. Fun.

You won't be surprised to know I have a "timeline" all typed up and ready to go. When they ask me questions about the whens and whats, I'll have them all laid out in a descriptive timeline. Seriously, this should not surprise you in the least. I will control something here, right?

Anyway, I'm upbeat and ready. If they tell me nothing, I'm ready for that too. I won't be happy, and I'll be ready to say "forget it" to whatever "next steps" there are. But I'm prepared for whatever comes.

So bring it.

No comments: