Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Better now.

Yesterday I could not move. I was in major pain and just felt completely exhausted. It was bad. I think it was flu.

But today, the pain is gone ... except for the occasional flash through my ribs and behind my eyes. So, I'm back at work ... keeping my distance.

Yuk!! Waaaaah!

The Five:
(feelings today)
1. Better
2. Exhausted
3. Pleasant
4. Lazy
5. Comfy in jeans. If I have to work while sick -- I'm gonna be comfy!

(wishes:)
1. A warm treat: like cobbler or hot pie....ummm
2. I could curl up in bed right now and start a new book.
3. An easy news night
4. I felt 100% better...still haven't shaken my sickness from November!
5. Friday.

3 comments:

Maricar said...

Glad you're better. :)

Shawn said...

so glad you are feeling better! mmm warm apple pie sounds good right about now!

Mcmuffy said...

Hope you feel 100% today. Warm peach cobbler ala mode sounds wonderful this cold snowy day!!