I did a lot of cleaning this weekend. I got A LOT done. Really. Yeah, I was mostly in just one room -- but I really cleaned it out. I got rid of lots of clutter. And did some big time cleaning. It feels good to have more room and less stuff.
I've been really good about getting rid of stuff. I had a huge pile of sweaters that I didn't touch once all winter ... and now they're ALL in a bag set for donations.
We're getting the carpets and some furniture (upholstry) cleaned tomorrow! Yeeeah! I love Spring cleaning!
1. Uncannily happy for a Monday
2. Uncannily upbeat/not tired for a Monday
3. Anxious to go home though...long boring news night.
4. Tired of winter/cold weather
5. Pinched. I'm wearing some pretty teeteringly high heels.
1. I was in sweats
2. There's still a piece of peach pie for me at home.
3. No one tracks yuk from the garage onto my clean carpets after tomorrow
4. Warm weather. Spring. Flowers. Brighter clothes.
5. I have time to switch my Valentines stuff for Easter stuff some time this week.
It's the last week of Sweeps/February! Yeah!