Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday.

What a nice lazy day.  We woke up to snow...but will go to bed with it all melted.  We kept a fire in the fireplace all day and putz'd around.

I wasn't "too busy" to blog today...just occupied elsewhere.  I tend to suffer from "screen suck" -- the phenomenon of hopping on the computer for one thing, and ending up stuck online for too long!

So, I'm just here to update the quote and the poll ...then I'm logging off.  REALLY.
Have a good week!

3 comments:

Maricar said...

Snow and a fire. That sounds nice!

Shawn said...

The snow was so pretty! So glad most of it is melted off the streets. I suffer from screen suck all the time hehe

Mcmuffy said...

Ahhh what a great sounding Sunday. I too suffer from the dreaded screen disease! LOL