Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Monday, February 4, 2008

Blog Challenge: Feb 4 Week

I issued another blog challenge for friends this week ... and I kind of centered it around this week's poll question...about if you're ready for Spring or ok with some more Winter.

I voted Winter. What??? I know ... I hate being cold and etc ... but I am ok with one more good snow storm. We haven't had a good, deep fluffy snow yet for playing in. And I need the snow to cover some of the flowers I see budding up. I don't want them to come up too soon and get frozen like last year. (Or eaten by rabbits.)

I'm still enjoying the fire place and comfy clothes. And heavy blankets at night. I like my layers. And my fluffy scarf. And my cool new leather and suede knee high boots.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for Spring. But one more snow storm would be ok.

No comments: