Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Catching up....

So much catching up to do! In everything.
I blogged on our thegerdings.com website ... check that out to see some of the craziness.

I have to say thank you to Sherry - who started the blog tag. Thanks to her I've reconnected with my "long lost friend" Karlyn ...who read my tag and sent me a long, long note catching me up on her life and making me cry and miss her and glad that we've taken some time to update eachother. Very cool.

I'm not ready for Valentine's Day. so much to do so much to do .....

The Five:
1. Harried
2. Behind
3. Worn Out
4. Overbooked
5. Potentially grumpy
Ha ha ... I said "harried behind." heh heh heh.

Five wishes:
1. My drive home was shorter
2. I could sleep in in silence
3. Kyle is better & can go to his V-Day party. (Number one wish!)
4. Ice cream. Want some.
5. I could take a day off to disinfect the house.

1 comment:

Maricar said...

Just letting you know I popped in to check on you!