Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIFF.....!!!!

The debut of my blog has been pretty depressing, eh? Looking back at my posts: I hate Monday, I hate Tuesday, Wednesday sucks and Thursday is depressing. Hm...that wasn't the intent ... but a blog is a good place to just vent. Just like journaling...

But no worries -- it won't always be doom and gloom. IT'S FRIDAY!!! The weekend ahead is busy (3 basketball games!) And we MUST go to church Sunday after missing 2 wknds. (Oops.)
I'm looking forward to being home, cleaning up and maybe starting one of my books from Christmas. I'd really like to get attached to a good book. It's been awhile.

We didn't win last night. (Ratings.) BUT - we did grow the audience, and we didn't lose anyone in the show, and that's important. It hurts more if there's drop off either before the show starts or in the middle of it. So, we did the very best we could considering the circumstances. So, I don't think it will be doom-n-gloom at work today.

By the way, anyone watch LOST last night? Gooooood stuff. Just wish I didn't have to wait a week for more. I HATE when it's over!!

The Five for Friday:
Feelings:
1. Tired
2. Relieved
3. Ready to start over
4. Anxious for the wknd
5. Behind. It's 11am - and I should be making lunch!

Five Wishes:
1. I can smell a dirty diaper again. Wish he'd get potty trained!!
2. The arguing I can hear would stop.
3. It was 10:32:20pm.
4. I could get a manicure
5. It would be WARM this wknd.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

My baby wants a manicure, my baby gets a manicure. You now have an 11:00 am appointment on Saturday at the Lee's Summit Beauty Brands. There will be a gift card waiting for you in the office that you can use to pay for the manicure and to pick out an extra bottle of nail polish. :-)

KELLY said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
You rock.
You almost made me cry at work.
Now I can't stop smiling.
I love you.
Current five feelings:
1. Happy
2. Lucky
3. Happy
4. Excited
5. Happy!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Aaaaah. What a way to end the week. :)