Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Thursday, February 14, 2008

He Loves Me.



Look at what my Valentine got me! Isn't it great? Isn't it thoughtful? Aren't I a lucky gal???? I mean -- he bought the basket on his own. He hung the pretty heart from it -- on his own. Picked out all the cute scrappy stuff and chocolates and stamps and cute hand towels...all by himself. Isn't it put together so pretty?? I was so impressed and touched! Pretty darn awesome. Oh oh -- and he got a babysitter for Saturday for us to go out for dinner -- on his own, I didn't have to nag.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

The Five:

1. Loved

2. Happy

3. Spoiled

4. Special

5. Relieved: it's almost Friday, LOST is on tonight, my kids' V-Day party is over, and things are "letting up."

4 comments:

Shawn said...

That is so sweet Kelly!!!! Oh hey to make those cupcakes just make cupcakes you normally would and stick a kiss in the middle! simple as that! If ya want them more gooey stick 2 in the middle :)

Kristin Michelle said...

that is awesome!
what a aweetie!

Maricar said...

What a sweet gift basket. I thought that was from your Chicky swap, and I thought -- wow, that was an awesome package!

And, copying me? eh? on moving the slide show to the top. I'm waiting for orange and black next! Thanks for all your help yesterday.

Lisa said...

Awwwww that's a rockin' basket! Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!!