Quote of the Week

"We Must be Willing to Give Up the Life We Have Planned, So As to Have the Life that is Waiting for Us."
-Joseph Campbell
Week of Aug 12, 2013




Saturday, February 9, 2008

SaSaSaturday Saturday

Is that a Billy Joel song? "It's Saturday and I'm alright." ?

Anyhoooo ....
I noticed that most of my wishes from the last post were granted.  I got some nice praise from a couple unexpected sources.  I didn't have Survivor ruined. (Watched last night, not bad.)  I had a relatively easy news day.  That's nice.

One basketball game down .. 2 to go.  Waiting on Daddy to bring home lunch.  Daddy's not feeling good today which is no fun.  I need a big energy boost if I'm going to get anything done.  But what I'd like is a big family nap.  Every go to sleep.  Aaaaah.  Yeah, never gonna happen.  Could probably get 3 out of 5 of us asleep.   We could probably trust the other two not to burn the house down or anything...

I just threatened a kid "be nice to x or I'm going to be mean to you!"  There's some stellar parenting.  

OH! There's the garage door! Time for lunch!  I'll blog again today cuz I got tagged!! You'll see what I mean tonight.  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Now I have "Saturday, in the park, I think it was the 4th of July" AND "Saturday night's alright, alright, alright" in my head.

Lovely :)

Hope you got lots done, that Ryan is feeling better, that you dont' have to work too hard tomorrow.